Life Scraps

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to our little corner of the world! This is the blog for Trina & Helen, racing in the Amazing Digi Scrap Race (ADSR) 5! This is where we will post all our layouts for the challenges and talk about everything relating to the race!

We named ourselves the Orchard Angels because we met at Scrap Orchard in the forum there. And Angels because we fancy ourselves Hawt like Charlie's Angels (just kidding - we just liked the sound of it!). We have also been on a Creative Team together, when Helen was a guest CT member for Jennifer Fox in December.

I'll introduce myself and let Helen introduce herself in a different post! I'm Trina, digiscrapper for 6 years now and this is my first time running the ADSR! You may know me as slurpeegirl13, pretty much everywhere in the virtual world. I am married to a wonderful man named Mark and mommy to an almost-2-year-old named Kaitlyn. She is the subject of 90% of my scrap layouts (because she's so adorable!). I am on a few CT's: Scrap Orchard, Amanda Heimann Designs, Elegant Wordart by Bethany, Jennifer Fox Designs & Monalisasmiles. I am also a staffer for Scrapbook News and Review Magazine. When I'm not scrapbooking (which isn't often!) I love to read, especially Twilight and Harry Potter type books, as well as JD Robb books. I love spending time with my family and friends and taking LOTS of pictures! My personal digi-scrap blog is here.

So in a nutshell that's Trina! Helen should be by shortly to tell you all about herself. Join us here to hear about our exploits as we travel around the digi-scrap world in an attempt to win the Amazing Digi-Scrap Race!

No comments:

Post a Comment