Life Scraps

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Let me introduce myself to you....

this is who I am. No more, no less. Sorry, got caught up in a Casting Crowns song. Or is it Mercy Me? I can't remember. Anyway....

I am Helen. I am half of the team, The Orchard Angels. I was so excited when Trina agreed to partner with me in ADSR5. As she said in her post, we met in the Scrap Orchard forums and worked as creative team members together for Jennifer Fox Designs when I guested there in December '09. This is my first go with The Amazing Digital Scrapbooking Race. I competed last year in Battle Of The Creative Teams so I am looking forward to this new race!!

A little about me. I am single and do not have any children other than my 6 year old Papillon named, MOLLY! She does not realize she is a D-O-G. She believes she is a princess who demands to be doted upon accordingly.

Scrapbooking has been a passion of mine for nearly 8 years, however, I only opened the door to DIGI two years ago. I kept my overflowing scrapbook room in tact for a year and a half before finally packing it all up to give away or sell. Seeing that I am 100% addicted to digital there is just no sense in keeping all the traditional goodies. I am a creative team member for Brandy Designs at Polka Dot Plum. Someday I hope to also CT for Scrap Orchard or ANY of the designers there. {sigh}

If you preview MY GALLERY you will find the majority of my inspiration comes from two little boys named Caiden & Trevor. They are my nephews (cousins to each other) who were born 7 weeks apart in 2008. Yes, they keep me well supplied in photos to scrap!

Other things I love (in no certain order) are Starbucks & my Keurig coffee maker, my electric blanket, Saturday morning sleep in time, Jesus, a clean house (though mine rarely is), & money left over after the bills are paid (ha, that doesn't happen often either). Things that bug me are slow computers, rude drivers, when I forget something at the store and have to go back, selfish people, & politics!!!

Thanks for stopping by!!!

xoxoxox

No comments:

Post a Comment