Life Scraps

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Challenge 1

So, Trina & I have challenge one under our belts. NDISB was kind and made it an easy one. Here are what Trina & I came up with for our first challenge.
.

The challenge was to scrap about your partner. You have to include a photo of your partner somewhere on the page & you had to scraplift one of their layouts. That was it, easy-peasy!

.

Didn't Trina rock this layout??? I love the softness of it.

She scraplifted this layout I did of Trevor!


And here is the one I did for Trina....


I scraplifted this layout she did of her "faves" in Jan 2010

I will be linking the above photos to the gallery posts so you all can see the credits or leave love if you desire!

Thanks for stopping by!

Bring on challenge 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment